At ADI, we’re passionate about what we do, and we operate with integrity, enthusiasm, dedication, reliability and timeliness . . . and always with a smile. We incorporate industry trends and company best practices to continually improve the way we deliver the customer experience.
Benefits of partnering with ADI
By partnering with ADI, you benefit from:
- years of relationships and credibility in the industry
- a team of professionals with first-hand knowledge of more than 3,000 hotel properties in over 30 countries
- skilled negotiators who protect you from liabilities and represent your best interests in negotiating contracts, mitigating risk and reducing your liability
- customized proposals with compare and contrast analyses for your meetings and events based on your meeting objectives
- state of the art technology for site selection, attendee registration and event management reporting
- the freedom to select from a suite of our meeting management services that complement your needs and budget
Time = Money
ADI has strategic global partnerships with Destination Marketing Organizations (CVB’s), Hotel Brands, Destination Management Companies, and meeting suppliers. Whether your seeking a headliner for your opening general session or space for a city-wide convention, we save you valuable time knowing where to source and how to negotiate best value and terms.
- Destination Comparisons
- Hotel Contracts
- Entertainment Riders
- Production Costs
- Theme Decor
Our Diverse Portfolio of Partners
Hotel sourcing, contract negotiations and onsite registration staffing for a their annual Leadership Forum and Summit meetings.
ADI provides comprehensive registration services for an international 10-day trade show with over 60,000 attendees and 500 exhibitors. Logistics include online registration, license verification, badge generation and mailings. ADI also provides and supervises over 80 staff onsite.
ADI provides a full range of services from site selection, registration management, meeting logistics and onsite staffing for a 10-day international press and distributor product launch as well as an annual top performers incentive program.
This annual incentive travel program for 60 top performers encompasses ADI’s full meeting management services from air reservations to in-room amenities.
ADI produces this annual top performers incentive travel trip to destinations around the world including Hawaii, Scotland, Munich, Panama, Mexico, Florida and Dominican Republic to name a few. Over 500 attendees and guests are treated to a first-class experience with ADI hospitality and full meeting management services.
“ADI is an excellent communicator and partner with a 360-degree view that enables them to relate well to all the stakeholders involved. We witnessed some of the most creative décor and entertainment options that transformed our hotel and wowed the attendees. If you are looking for a unique, first class event which will impress your attendees and corporate executives then a call to ADI is a must.”