Project Management and Event Logistics
Your ADI program manager is your primary point of contact from day one:
- working closely with you to develop a marketing and communication strategy
- devising the creative elements of the event based on your meeting objectives
- developing a project plan
- researching the hotel and destinations for your event based on your criteria and goals
- delivering an all-encompassing proposal that includes hotels, theme development, messaging, website and registration, activities, entertainment, speakers, and air and ground transportation
Event Creation and Production
We manage the creative, technical and logistical elements of your event including event design, staging, floor plans, audio-visual production, logistics, sound, lighting, video and security; all of which follow a detailed production timeline.
Transportation Management and Logistics
A positive first impression from your guests depends on high-quality and efficient transportation planning, including a safe and secure ground transportation experience. Our ground transportation services include:
- developing a transportation logistics plan
- managing your passenger manifest including attendee flight tracking
- identifying the most cost-effective transportation plan based on your arrival and departure pattern
- planning routes that take traffic patterns and parking permits into consideration
- monitoring local events or activities that could impact your arrival, departure or offsite activities
- coordinating your transportation logistics with skilled and experienced on-site professionals
Food and Beverage Management
ADI will customize menu proposals based on your budget and overall group profile. We pride ourselves on keeping current with culinary trends so we can provide creative and healthy alternatives to our clients. A detailed food and beverage spreadsheet, which ADI provides prior to your event, helps ensure you stay within budget.
Floor Plan Design
A successful presentation, and one that successfully engages attendees with your speakers and entertainers, requires the right environment and room configuration. We will design a floor plan that reflects your meeting, event and trade show requirements.